Chicago Booth Angels Spring Pitch Event
|Location:||Chicago Booth London Campus, 25 Basinghall Street, London|
Chicago Booth Angels will host the Spring Pitch Event on 25 May in London. In partnership with Founders Factory, Nicolas Oliver – founder of people.io, will introduce through a Ted-like talk his vision to create a “firewall for people” by giving people ownership of their data.
Five technology companies addressing core problems for B2B customers in automotive and industrials, assisting child learning through brainwave technology, and providing crowdsourced outdoor advertising solutions are raising between £250k and £750 in SEIS/EIS funding.
- CortechsConnect creates brainwave blueprints to predict and prescribe meaningful solutions around health and wellness of children, with a primary market entry focus on ADHD
- Gravity Sketch is an intuitive 3D creation tool that allows industrial designers to create models, concept drafts, and work in a fast and intuitive way through the use of AR and VR technologies
- Car Quids crowdsources outdoor advertising spaces and provides technology and data that quantifies campaigns to make planning and buying easy for advertisers
- Autonomous Manufacturing is an enterprise cloud platform that automates Sales & Production for industrial 3D printing
- Soter Analytics predicts and prevents musculoskeletal injuries in heavy industry workplaces through a solution that combines wearable sensors and powerful analytics
To attend, please RSVP here.
About Chicago Booth Angels:
Chicago Booth Angels is a London-based angel investment network founded and run by alumni of the Chicago Booth School of Business. The group connects investors and entrepreneurs through pitch and educational events marketed to over 3,000 EMEA Chicago Booth alumni. Chicago Booth Angels is viewed in the venture ecosystem as “smart money” – high calibre investors who provide capital, expertise, and open their global network to startups. The group’s broad international network and chapters in the USA and Asia offer entrepreneurs a bridge to other global entrepreneurial hotspots, such as Chicago, New York, Singapore, and Hong Kong.